Worried about the recent ram-raid attacks to businesses? Consider putting a security bollard on your business.
With the recent wave of ram-raid attacks across the country, installing security bollards on your business premises can give you additional safety and security against burglars using their cars as a weapon to crash and loot your building.
Bollard is a short post barrier used to protect the perimeter of a store or building. It prevents any moving vehicle from colliding with a building or people entering a restricted or protected area. It varies in different forms, sizes, shapes and designs depending on its needed purpose. Many business organizations use bollards for security purposes. Bollards can be permanent, retractable, removable, fold-down, and stainless steel.
- Permanent Bollard - embedded bollard that is fixed permanently into place as part of the structural site design. This can help your property against possible ram-raid attacks and maybe use as a visual guide to people.
- Removable Bollard - this is a flexible bollard that can be removed from your property whenever is needed.
- Retractable Bollard - this is also an anti-ram bollard that limits vehicle access in your building facilities. This can be controlled at any time of the day either manually or automatically.
- Fold-Down Parking Bollard - this offers protection in your parking area. It can be folded down when access is needed to the space it is blocking.
- Stainless Steel Bollard - often used for a more durable and visually appealing architectural upmarket look. It can give your building a sleek and contemporary look while providing high-security quality security.