Are You Looking for Security Jobs?
We are proud of our great team and achievements. At IQ SECURITY office, located on Auckland's North Shore, we have eleven full-time employees and also a team of over 20 contractors nationwide.
Currently we are hiring for the following positions:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Permanent job, 40 hours per week, based in Auckland North Shore, excellent work environment and growing business
Our Security Consultants and Engineers are Experienced, Trusted and Friendly, providing an excellent work environment and developing skills. We are located in Auckland, North Shore.
We are looking to extend our sales team to include a Business Development Manager
- The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company
- This candidate will be focused and be able to think critically when making plans, as well as have a demonstrated ability to execute strategy and deliver results
- Maintain existing business, cultivating symbiotic relationships
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Sales tracking aligned with company objectives
- We would expect you to have 3+ year in a similar role and demonstrate strengths across both new business development and relationship based selling
- Strong quoting, sales presentation and negotiation skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Drive for results and focused with a can-do attitude
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Security, CCTV, Alarm Systems and Access Control knowledge preferred
- Existing relationships that can be leveraged can be a differential
- Must have full drivers Licence
- Must be NZ citizenship / or have permanent residency / valid work visa
Become part of this amazing team, apply using the form below!
Please copy and paste your CV on the following form and refer to the specific position that you are applying for on the top of the message: