Security Jobs at IQ Security
ELECTRONIC SECURITY TECHNICIAN
Permanent job, based in Auckland North Shore, paying excellent wages,
ongoing training and an immediate start
Due to ongoing growth, we are seeking a self-motivated Electronic Security Technician to join our friendly team. We pride ourselves on having a solid reputation with our clients and excellent work environment.
Be Part of a Growing Team
IQ Security is New Zealand's Most Trusted Security Integrator, over the last 17 years we pride ourselves on providing Excellent Customer Service on Access Control systems Including Gallagher and Tecom, CCTV security cameras, Security Alarms and Monitoring solutions all over New Zealand. Our Security Consultants and Engineers are Experienced, Trusted and Friendly, providing an excellent work environment and developing skills. We are located in Auckland, North Shore.
The successful applicant will be responsible for carrying out all aspects of installation and service work for CCTV, Access Control, Intercom & Alarm systems, ensuring the assigned jobs are completed on time, on budget and to our quality standards. Reports to the Director.
Specific tasks include:
- Attending different customer sites (within Auckland and nationwide) to provide both reactive service & proactive maintenance work, undertaking scheduled maintenance and provide condition reports
- Fault finding on a variety of systems, from smaller systems through to complex integrated security systems
- Conduct installations of security equipment - alarms, intercoms, access control and CCTV
- Liaise with customer representatives with excellent customer service
- Being part of the after-hours on-call technician
- Electronic Security experience a benefit but also keen to talk to people looking to retrain in this exciting new industry
- Assembling, installing, testing, diagnosing, calibrating, modifying and repairing electrical/electronic equipment to conform with regulations and safety requirements
- Adjusting, repairing, and replacing worn and defective parts and wiring, and maintaining electronic security equipment.
- Experience with Gallagher and Tecom would be a huge advantage to your application
- A high level of understanding of networking infrastructure would also be an advantage
- Be able to communicate well with customers
Other requirements include:
- Have a positive attitude with a genuine desire to succeed & build a long-term career
- Possess good job planning and organization skills to ensure the efficient completion of jobs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A current valid and clean NZ Driver's licence
- New Zealand citizenship, residency or work visa
Remuneration in accordance with qualifications/skills. The package also includes overtime rates, a company vehicle, laptop, smartphone and uniform for corporate use. We also offer ongoing training and an excellent work environment.
Apply now sending your Cover Letter and CV (please apply via LinkedIn or copy and paste in the form below indicating in Subject: “Electronic Security Technician Position”).
Send us Your CV Now
Please copy and paste your Cover Letter + CV on the following form and refer as "Electronic Security Technician Position" or write the specific position that you've seen advertised on the Subject.