Are You Looking for Security Jobs?
We are proud of our great team and achievements. At IQ SECURITY office, located on Auckland's North Shore, we have eleven full-time employees and also a team of over 20 contractors nationwide.
Currently we are hiring for the following positions:
ELECTRONIC SECURITY TECHNICIAN
The successful applicant will be responsible for carrying out all aspects of installation and service work for CCTV, Access Control, Intercom & Alarm systems, ensuring the assigned jobs are completed on time, on budget and to our quality standards. Reports to the Director.
Specific tasks include:
- Conduct installations of security equipment - alarms, intercoms, access control and CCTV – from running cables, through to the fit off and programming of equipment
- Fault finding on a variety of electronic security systems, from smaller through to complex integrated security systems
- Attending different customer sites (within Auckland and nationwide) to provide both reactive service & proactive maintenance work, undertaking scheduled maintenance and provide condition reports
- Liaise with customer representatives with excellent customer service
- Being part of the after-hours on-call technician
- Be able to communicate well with customers and the team
- Assembling, installing, testing, diagnosing, calibrating, modifying and repairing electrical/electronic equipment to conform to regulations and safety requirements
- Adjusting, repairing, and replacing worn and defective parts and wiring, and maintaining electronic security equipment
- Electronic Security experience is a benefit but also keen to talk to people looking to retrain in this exciting new industry
- Experience with Gallagher and Tecom would be a huge advantage to your application
- A high level of understanding of networking infrastructure would also be an advantage
Other requirements include:
- Have a positive attitude with a genuine desire to succeed & build a long-term career
- Possess good job planning and organization skills to ensure the efficient completion of jobs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A current valid and clean NZ Full Driver's licence
- Must have New Zealand citizenship, residency or valid work visa
If you are looking for a great role in an amazing work environment, apply now!
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Our Security Consultants and Engineers are Experienced, Trusted and Friendly, providing an excellent work environment and developing skills. We are located in Auckland, North Shore.
We are looking to extend our sales team to include a Business Development Manager
- The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company
- This candidate will be focused and be able to think critically when making plans, as well as have a demonstrated ability to execute strategy and deliver results
- Maintain existing business, cultivating symbiotic relationships
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Sales tracking aligned with company objectives
- We would expect you to have 3+ year in a similar role and demonstrate strengths across both new business development and relationship based selling
- Strong quoting, sales presentation and negotiation skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Drive for results and focused with a can-do attitude
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Security, CCTV, Alarm Systems and Access Control knowledge preferred
- Existing relationships that can be leveraged can be a differential
- Must have full drivers Licence
- Must be NZ citizenship / or have permanent residency / valid work visa
Become part of this amazing team, apply now!
Please copy and paste your CV on the following form and refer to the specific position that you are applying for on the top of the message: