Security Jobs at IQ Security
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Permanent job, full-time, based in Auckland North Shore
and excellent work environment
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company.
This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Existing relationships that can be leveraged
Must have full drivers Licence and NZ valid work visa / citizenship / residency
- Apply now sending your Cover Letter and CV (please apply via LinkedIn or copy and paste in the form below).
Send us Your CV Now
Please copy and paste your Cover Letter + CV on the following form and refer as "Business Development Manager Position" or write the specific position that you've seen advertised on the Subject.